Eleven outstanding Valencia employees were selected to receive the 2014 National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development (NISOD) Award for being innovators in teaching and learning.
Recipients were nominated by colleagues and selected by a representative group of peers, and they will be honored in a series of activities and promotions at the NISOD Awards Ceremony and Conference next year.
Please join us in congratulating these exemplary employees:
- David Brunick, professor of computer programming and analysis
- Marcelle Cohen, professor of English
- Yasmeen Qadri, professor of education
- Celeste Henry, counselor
- Adrienne Mathews, professor of political science
- Ali Notash, professor of electronics engineering technology
- Cathy Penfold Navarro, director of Title III Project
- Deb Hall, professor of electronics engineering technology
- Brenda Schumpert, professor of biology
- Irina Struganova, professor of physics
- Cheryl Robinson, dean of students
For more information about the awards visit NISOD’s website.