Tuesday, November 2, 2021
The holiday season is almost here — which means it’s time to embrace all things merry and bright.
Bring the holiday spirit to your Zoom meetings by downloading these festive Holiday Zoom backgrounds.
Below are the instructions on how to add a virtual background to Zoom after you download it to your computer.
- Sign in to Zoom desktop client.
- Click Settings (On the top, right-hand corner of your screen, select your profile photo).
- Select Backgrounds and Filters.
- Click on an image to select the desired virtual background or add your own image by clicking +Add Image.
- To disable Virtual Background, choose the option None.
You may also add a background image during your Zoom meeting by joining the meeting and clicking on the arrow next to the “Video” icon. From the menu, select “Choose Virtual Background” and add your image as instructed above.