A Message from Falecia Williams, President, West and Downtown Campuses
After seven months of construction, the West Campus Center for Teaching/Learning Innovation (CTLI) is now open, and you’re invited to the grand opening celebration on Tuesday, October 3 from 1 – 3 p.m. and Wednesday, October 4, 2017, from 4 – 6 p.m. in Building 6, Room 327. Please note these are new dates, as the previous celebrations were canceled due to Hurricane Irma.
Join us for refreshments, meet the West Campus Faculty and Instructional Development team and take a tour of the new spaces carefully designed to foster creativity, innovation and collaboration. The remodeled center, which encompasses 5,000 square feet, promotes innovative thinking, exploration and engagement through:
- Small collaboration spaces that foster creative and innovative thinking;
- A new state-of-the art, innovative teaching studio to promote digital engagement while advancing scholarly research;
- A large conference room with video conferencing capabilities;
- A space to host guest speakers and department meetings;
- A private space for DIY video creation with green screens; and
- A part-time faculty work area equipped with 14 cubicles and space to meet with students.
No RSVP is necessary for these grand opening events. If you have any questions, contact Dori Haggerty, campus director, faculty and instructional development, at email@example.com or 407-299-5000, extension 1051.