We are pleased to announce the 12 Valencia employees who have been selected by a group of faculty, administrators and staff as the 2018-2019 sabbatical leave recipients:
- Celeste Henry, counselor, West Campus
- Chris Wettstein, librarian, East Campus
- Christina Hardin, professor, English, Osceola Campus
- Diana Ciesko, professor, psychology, East Campus
- James Leonard, professor, English, East Campus
- Jamy Chulak, program chair and professor, respiratory care, West Campus
- Jenny Hu, professor, computer programming and analysis, Osceola Campus
- Kevin Matis, server administrator, senior, West Campus
- Mark Guillette, professor, sociology, Osceola Campus
- Paul Chapman, professor, humanities, Winter Park Campus
- Susan Dunn, manager, credit programs, Winter Park Campus
- Suzette Dohany, professor, speech, Winter Park Campus
Sabbatical leave provides recipients a significant opportunity for new or renewed achievement and growth through activities such as study, research, writing, creative work and travel, so that their teaching and/or professional effectiveness may be enhanced.
For more information about Sabbatical Leave, click here.
For questions, contact Wendi Dew, chair of the sabbatical leave committee and assistant vice president, teaching and learning, at email@example.com or extension 3841, or Jenny Charriez, director, employee development and inclusion, at firstname.lastname@example.org or extension 8250.