We are pleased to announce the 13 Valencia employees who have been selected by a group of faculty, administrators and staff as the 2019-2020 sabbatical leave recipients:
- Stanton Reed, professor, business and accounting, Osceola Campus
- Steven Cunningham, professor, English for Academic Purposes, Osceola Campus
- James McDonald, dean, career and technology programs, Osceola Campus
- Lisa Gray, professor, accounting, Osceola Campus
- Julie Corderman, director, student services, Winter Park Campus
- Marcelle Wycha, professor, English, East Campus
- William Gombash, professor, speech, East Campus
- Marva Pryor, professor, business, Winter Park Campus
- Kurt Overhiser, professor, mathematics, East Campus
- James Adamski, professor, earth science, East Campus
- Kim Long, professor, speech, East Campus
- Steve Tullo, counselor, East Campus
- Richard Sansone, professor, Portuguese, West Campus
Sabbatical leave provides recipients a significant opportunity for new or renewed achievement and growth through activities such as study, research, writing, creative work and travel, so that their teaching and/or professional effectiveness may be enhanced.
For more information about Sabbatical Leave, click here.
For further information or questions, please contact Wendi Dew, assistant vice president, teaching and learning, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 407-299-5000, extension 3841, or Ryan Kane, assistant vice president, organizational development and inclusion, at email@example.com or 407-299-5000, extension 3421.