If you’re interested in joining the Downtown Campus, there’s still time. Several Downtown Campus staff positions were recently posted, including multiple Learning Assistant II positions and a coordinator, program advisor. And if these aren’t the right positions for you, be sure to share them with your friends and family.
You can easily browse available Downtown Campus staff positions — which are open to both internal and external candidates — by visiting valenciacollege.edu/employees/employment-at-valencia, selecting Explore Opportunities under Staff Jobs, clicking on the magnifying glass and then selecting Location to sort by the role’s primary location. Click the positions you’re interested in for more information.
External candidates can apply by clicking the Apply Now button that appears on the upper-left-hand corner specific job postings.
If you’re interested in applying to any of these roles, internal candidates may apply by following these directions:
- Log in to Atlas.
- Click on the Employees tab.
- Click on the Access Valencia EDGE graphic in the My Development channel. A new window will open.
- Access the My Career channel, which will be in the first line of buttons.
- In the Apply section at the bottom of the page, click on Search.
- Click on Explore Open Jobs.
- Enter an appropriate keyword and click Search.
- Click on the position of your choice for more information or Apply Now to submit your application.
If you have questions about applying, contact Organizational Development and Human Resources at HR4U@valenciacollege.edu, or call the HR4U helpline at 407-299-5000, extension HR4U (4748).