A Message from Falecia Williams, President, West and Downtown Campuses
If you’ve been inspired by the Downtown Campus, now is your chance to join in this transformative work.
Valencia College is currently seeking multiple people for various staff positions, ranging from a manager of learning support services to a part-time instructional lab assistant. Each role is an opportunity to serve our downtown community and change lives through education.
You can easily browse available Downtown Campus staff positions — which are open to both internal and external candidates — by visiting valenciacollege.edu/employees/employment-at-valencia, clicking Explore Opportunities under Staff Jobs and selecting Location to sort by the role’s primary location. Click the positions you’re interested in for more information.
External candidates can apply by clicking the Apply Now button that appears on the upper-left-hand corner specific job postings. You’re encouraged to support the launch of this new campus by referring qualified candidates to join our mission.
If you’re interested in applying to any of these roles, internal candidates can apply by following these directions:
- Log in to Atlas.
- Click on the Employees tab.
- Click on the Access Valencia EDGE graphic in the My Development channel. A new window will open.
- Access the My Career channel, which will be in the first line of buttons.
- In the Apply section at the bottom of the page, click on Search.
- Click on Explore Open Jobs.
- Enter an appropriate keyword (example: coordinator) and click Search.
- Click on the position of your choice for more information or Apply Now to submit your application.
If you have questions about applying, contact Organizational Development and Human Resources at HR4U@valenciacollege.edu, or call the HR4U helpline at 407-299-5000, extension HR4U (4748).