Thursday, September 2, 2021
A Message from Wendy Givoglu, Interim President, East and Winter Park Campuses
In last month’s August Campus Concentrate, a list of faculty and staff resource rooms on East Campus was provided. Each room is now listed with additional information, including technology and appliances.
- Building 1, Room 126: Four computers, Scan Tron, phone and fridge
- Building 1, Room 360: Two computers, fridge, microwave and sink
- Building 2, Room 115: Three computers, phone and printer
- Building 3, Room 119: Phone, fridge and microwave (If you wish to use this space, please contact Campus Operations Manager Roger Corriveau at email@example.com to have access added to your swipe card.)
- Building 8, Room 111: Five computers, Scan Tron, printer and phone
The Visiting Professor offices contain desks and chairs:
- Building 1, Room 266: capacity 10
- Building 4, Room 201G: capacity six
- Building 7, Room 123: capacity 10
Please contact Roger if you have any questions regarding these rooms.