A Message from Edwin Sanchez Velez, Director, Records/Graduation
Each semester, professors must report those students who do not show up to their classes.
With the fall schedule currently underway, please note the following No Show Reporting Periods:
- Full Term One, First Eight-Week and 10-Week Courses (1, H1, TWJ): Wednesday September 6 – Friday, September 15, 2017
- Second Eight-Week Courses (H2): Saturday, October 28 – Monday, November 6, 2017
- Second 10-Week Courses (TWK): Tuesday, October 10 – Thursday, October 19, 2017
- Middle Eight-Week Courses (LSC): Tuesday, October 3 – Thursday, October 12, 2017
Please identify students who have never attended your class(es) and report them as a No Show by entering a WN for these students in Faculty Grade Assignment, found in Atlas on the faculty tab.
If you need to enter a No Show after the deadline, the updated process for reporting students’ statuses is as follows:
- Go to your Final Grade Roster to report a student as a “No-Show” by entering a “W” for the student you are reporting as never attending your class.
- Please be sure to enter the “Last Date of Attendance” (enter current date when reporting a student as a No-Show)
Withdrawal No-Show students must be reported during this period also, as you will not be able to do so at the end of the term.
If you miss the deadline to report your students as a No-Show, please complete and submit a paper change of grade form available in your dean’s office to the Admissions/Records Office on your campus. For important dates and deadlines for 2017-18, click here.
Remember, during the No Show Reporting period, student records are updated, which may hold the student financially responsible if they are reported as a No Show.
If you experience any issues during the process, please contact the Center for Teaching/Learning Innovation on any campus.
For comments or concerns, please contact:
East/Winter Park Campuses:
- Dena Schlunz, assistant director, admissions and registration — firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-299-5000, extension 2061
- Jessica Hernandez, staff assistant II – email@example.com or 407-299-5000, extension 2184.
Osceola/Lake Nona/ Poinciana Campuses:
- Belen Caba, assistant director, admissions/records – firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-299-5000, extension 4982
- Margarita Perez-Rodriguez, staff assistant II – email@example.com or 407-299-5000, extension 4381
- Debbie Marvel, assistant director, admissions and records – firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-299-5000, extension 5240
I hope you have a wonderful semester.