A Message from Estevan Baza, Operations Manager, Energy Conservation
Can you believe that since May 2011, Valencia has saved approximately $6.4 million by reducing our energy consumption? Let’s keep it going!
As we honor our country’s fallen heroes, Valencia will be closed in observance of Memorial Day on Monday, May 29, 2017. Before you head out for the break, please help Valencia to continue to save energy by following these shutdown procedures:
- Completely power down all computers, monitors, printers, copy machines and televisions.
- Switch off power strips.
- Turn off office and break-room lights.
- Close blinds to keep rooms cool.
- Ensure all classroom equipment is turned off.
- Unplug appliances.
- Empty and clean the break-room refrigerator. Designate someone in your area to be responsible for emptying and cleaning the refrigerator on the last day before the break. Print and attach this flyer to let users know to remove their personal food/beverages.
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-299-5000, extension 5495. I hope you have an enjoyable Memorial Day weekend.