Are you inspired by the Downtown Campus? Are you interested in serving downtown at an all-new, 21st century campus in collaboration with the University of Central Florida? This is your chance to join the transformative work of our brand new campus.
Valencia College is currently seeking three staff members to join the Downtown Campus inaugural group of employees. Specifically, we’re seeking a: coordinator, testing and assessment; coordinator, student development; implementation coordinator; coordinator, international students; and academic advisor, part-time.
For the coordinator, testing and assessment and coordinator, student development positions, in particular, experience in higher education and/or institutional knowledge of Valencia and its Student Affairs practices is highly preferred — so you could be the perfect candidate. However, all three positions are open to both internal and external candidates.
External candidates can apply by clicking the Apply Now button that appears on the upper-left-hand corner of each of the pages linked above. You’re encouraged to support the launch of this new campus by referring qualified candidates to join our mission.
If you’re interested in applying to any of these roles, internal candidates can apply by following these directions:
- Log in to Atlas.
- Click on the Employees tab.
- Click on the Access Valencia EDGE graphic in the My Development channel. A new window will open.
- Access the My Career channel, which will be in the first line of buttons.
- In the Apply section at the bottom of the page, click on Search.
- Click on Explore Open Jobs.
- Enter an appropriate keyword (example: coordinator) and click Search.
- Click on the position of your choice for more information or Apply Now to submit your application.
But hurry! Two of these positions are scheduled to close at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, May 1, 2019.
If you have questions about applying, contact Organizational Development and Human Resources at HR4U@valenciacollege.edu, or call the HR4U helpline at 407-299-5000, extension HR4U (4748).
We also encourage you to stayed tuned to The Juice and The Grove for more information about future Downtown Campus roles that will be posted in the weeks and months to come.