Thursday, September 16, 2021
Since the start of the pandemic, we’ve provided numerous articles to help guide you through many COVID-related challenges, like transitioning your team to a virtual environment, COVID reporting-protocols, where to get vaccinated and many, many more just-in-time topics. Our latest focus is returning to campus and all that goes along with that such as health and safety, where to get a vaccination, mental health resources, campus basics like getting a new parking pass, and transitioning to a hybrid work environment.
Here are our up-to-date, return-to-campus, as well as hybrid, resources that you can use to guide your team members with this latest transition.
Health and Safety at Valencia College
- Maintaining Health and Safety on Our Campuses (includes the latest masking and physical distancing guidelines)
- Paid Leave Offered for COVID Vaccination
- Illness Reporting and Contact Tracing Protocols
- Illness Reporting Protocol for Faculty When a Student Becomes Ill
- How the COVID-19 Case Management Team Determines a Quarantine
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers on Ventilation
- Frequently Asked Questions About Indoor Air Quality on Our Campuses
- Phase 4 Cleaning and Sanitization
- Valencia College Vaccination Sites
- Introducing #VaccinatedValencians Student Vaccine Incentive Program
- Resources to Support Your Mental Health
- Get Mental Health Support on the Sanvello Behavioral Health App
- Download the Valencia College Safety App
- What You Need to Know About Parking Passes and IDs
- Returning to Campus OIT Recommendations
- OIT Offers Support for Returning to Campus
- Phase 4 Hours of Operation
- Phase 4 Employee FAQs
Hybrid and Remote Work
- Temporary Remote Work Guidelines
- Working Remotely, Hybrid or Face-to-face; Which Should I Choose for My Team?
- How Can I Ensure My Team Members Are Working Productively Remotely?
- The Importance of Team Building in Phase 4
- How Can I Support My Employees When I Don’t Have the Answers?
- Surviving Leadership Fatigue
For questions, contact Organizational Development and Human Resources at HR4U@valenciacollege.edu, or call the HR4U helpline at 407-299-5000, extension HR4U (4748).