Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Valencia College is hiring for the role of assistant vice president, financial aid and veteran affairs to lead a progressive, dynamic, multi-campus Financial Aid department to support and expand institutional efforts to increase student success and access.
The person in this role will plan, organize and manage the operations and activities of federal, state and institutional financial aid, monitor and ensure compliance with federal, state and institutional regulations, access operations leading to continuous improvement, and supervise and evaluate a large diverse financial aid staff. If you know of colleagues and people in your network who would be a fit for this role, please encourage them to apply!
The ideal candidate will have:
- A master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution. In lieu of a master’s degree, a combination of education and experience may be substitutable.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience administering Title IV funds and financial aid resources and services, including supervision, in a regulatory environment.
- This is a position of special trust and requires the individual hired to successfully undergo additional background screening.
For more information about this position, and to apply, click here. Apply by Monday, October 24, 2022, at 11:59 p.m.
To sign up for job alerts and receive notifications when jobs become available in your field, follow these directions:
- Navigate to https://valenciacollege.peopleadmin.com/interest_cards
- Fill out the Email, First and Last Name fields
- Review and select the job categories of interest