Tuesday, June 7, 2022
Valencia College is hiring two senior executive assistants to support Sobia Khan, provost, East and Lake Nona Campuses, and Wendy Givoglu, provost, Downtown and Winter Park Campuses and transfer initiatives.
Individuals in the roles will be responsible for providing complex and executive-level administrative support for the campus provosts and have the ability to respond to a rapidly changing environment.
General responsibilities include preparing reports, handling information requests, managing campus budgets and coordinating all major functions associated with the provosts’ offices. The executive assistants, senior will work collaboratively with internal and external constituencies under the general direction of the campus provosts and require excellent people skills, exemplary organizational abilities and high-level communication, coordination, collaboration and communication skills.
The ideal candidates will have:
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) or higher.
- Progressively responsible experience, which demonstrates a thorough knowledge of office support services.
- Exemplary customer service experience.
- Experience in budget preparation and control.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Supervisory experience to include recruiting, hiring, training, evaluation and counseling.
For more information about this position, and to apply, click here. This position is open to internal candidates only at this time. Apply by Sunday, June 12 at 11:59 p.m.
If you have questions about applying, contact Maryam Khan, interim director, talent acquisition, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-582-2816.
To sign up for job alerts, in order to receive notifications when jobs become available in your field, follow these directions:
- Navigate to https://valenciacollege.peopleadmin.com/interest_cards
- Fill out the Email, First and Last Name fields
- Review and select the job categories of interest