A Message from Jay Galbraith, Vice President, Public Affairs and Marketing
The Public Affairs and Marketing Team is currently seeking an internal candidate to join the team as executive assistant, senior. Our current and longtime Executive Assistant, Senior Mary Jane Jones is retiring.
In this role, you will be a key contributor to the mission and work of the entire department — serving as a key air traffic control position in budgeting, correspondence, presentation development, meeting planning, travel planning, contracts, procurement, etc.
The fast-paced and high-energy department performs multifaceted services for the entire College in support of primarily its external-facing mission. The key divisions of the department include: Public Relations/Photography-Videography, Community Affairs/Economic Development, Marketing/Creative/Web Services and Government Affairs.
This position interacts with a wide range of internal partners and coordinates with external offices and vendors in the mission of the work.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A deep commitment to the Valencia mission
- Preferably five years of Valencia College experience
- An Associate in Arts or Associate in Science degree
- Demonstrated excellence in attention to detail, organizing and key office type software (Microsoft platform, Banner)
For a complete job description, click here.
Apply by Wednesday, December 18, 2019, at 7 p.m. by following these directions:
- Visit the Valencia EDGE in Atlas.
- Click on Explore Open Jobs.
- Enter the keywords Executive Assistant and click Search.
- Click on the Executive Assistant, Senior Job Ad (Location: West Campus, Hiring Manager: Jay Galbraith) for more information or Apply Now to submit your application.
If you have questions about applying, contact Organizational Development and Human Resources at HR4U@valenciacollege.edu or call the HR4U helpline at 407-299-5000, extension HR4U (4748).