A Message from Falecia Williams, President, West and Downtown Campuses
With the creation of the School of Allied Health, which was announced during Academic Assembly in August 2017, we’re now seeking a dean to lead the new school.
Established with the vision of expanding the scope and impact of Valencia’s Allied Health programs, which encompass both associate and bachelor’s programs, the dean of the School of Allied Health will lead the academic, fiscal and operational areas of the school, while ensuring all facets of the school’s plan align with and fulfill the College’s strategic priorities and direction. In addition to managing faculty, staff and students, the dean of the school will be responsible for cultivating an enriching, positive and innovative environment, formulating strategic plans for the school and building community partnerships that can assist in developing pathways for prospective students, current students and graduates alike.
For a complete job description of this position, click here.
If you’re interested in spearheading the development of this new school as its dean, I hope you’ll consider applying to this role.You can do so by following these directions:
- Log in to Atlas.
- Click on the Employees tab.
- Click on the Access Valencia EDGE graphic in the My Development channel. A new window will open.
- Access the My Career channel, which will be in the first line of buttons.
- In the Apply section at the bottom of the page, click on Search.
- Click on Explore Open Jobs.
- Enter the keyword Dean and click Search.
- Click on the Job Ad for more information or Apply Now to submit your application.
I also encourage you to recommend this position to other qualified candidates, within or outside of Valencia.
If you have questions about applying, contact Organizational Development and Human Resources at HR4U@valenciacollege.edu or call the HR4U helpline at 407-299-5000, extension HR4U (4748).