A new contract has been awarded to The Office Pal for ink and toner print cartridges.
The Office Pal has a vast inventory and can provide all types of ink and toner at a set price for core items and offers a 20 percent discount off catalog price for non-core items — resulting in more than $30,000 in savings.
Please note that this contract will replace the current contracts that are in place with Ace Office Supplies, Apex Office Supplies, Central Florida Data Supply and S&S Graphics. Please check with The Office Pal for your needs before going with Office Depot or Amazon.
Some of the key features of this new contract include:
- A Pcard or Purchase Order (PO) can be used for purchases.
- Departments can log directly onto The Office Pal’s website portal to place their orders. Please contact Valencia Procurement to obtain the link to create your account.
- A search function is available for users to search ink and toner by the item number or by printer name.
- Once you have searched for your item number/printer name, the contracted pricing for core Items will be listed or the discount applied to non-core items will be listed. If it is not, please contact The Office Pal’s Customer Service line at 877-486-0590 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All pricing includes shipping costs. Should your order show shipping charges, please contact customer service to assist with removing the shipping charges.
- You can create a “My Favorites” list of your most common purchases or click “Re-Order” for quick ordering.
All ordering information and contract pricing is available on the Procurement web page.
If you have any questions, please email ValenciaProcurement@valenciacollege.edu.
A Message from Rhonda Ulmer, Managing Director, Procurement
The Procurement department would like to extend a warm welcome to our new assistant director of procurement, Lautesha Strange, who joined the department on Wednesday, August 24, 2016.
Lautesha has a passion for procurement. She has more than 10 years of experience in both public and private sector procurement. She obtained her Bachelors of Arts in English from Florida A&M University and her master’s degree from the University of Central Florida. Lautesha is a certified Florida Certified Purchasing Agent and Manager through the state of Florida and is a Certified Public Procurement Buyer through the National Institute of Governmental Procurement (NIGP).
Prior to coming to Valencia, Lautesha worked for Merlin Entertainments Group — the parent company of LEGOLAND, Madame Tussauds, the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye and Sea Life — as corporate procurement manager of North America, overseeing procurement in the U.S. and Canada. She has a wealth of knowledge in strategic sourcing, negotiation, contract development/management and vendor relations.
Please welcome Lautesha in the comments below.