A Message from Kathleen Plinske, President, Osceola, Lake Nona and Poinciana Campuses
Our team of deans strives to provide outstanding learning leadership to help our campuses thrive. As has become our annual practice, they are interested in feedback from you about how you think they are doing and what opportunities might exist for improvement.
I have created a Qualtrics survey to collect feedback about each of our deans who have served in their roles for at least one year:
- Mike Bosley, Executive Dean – Lake Nona Campus
- Jenni Campbell, Dean – Communication and Languages
- James McDonald, Dean – Career and Technical Programs
- Melissa Pedone, Dean – Mathematics
- Jennifer Robertson, Executive Dean – Poinciana Campus
- Anitza San Miguel, Dean – Science
- Landon Shephard, Dean – Learning Support
- Jill Szentmiklosi, Dean of Students
I anticipate that the survey will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. Your responses will remain anonymous, and feedback about each dean will be shared with that dean in aggregate form. All employees are welcome to submit feedback about any dean — some questions may be difficult to answer about a dean who is not your direct supervisor, but each question has a “No opinion/Not applicable” option if that’s the case.
Please submit your feedback by Friday, June 22, 2018.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to share with our deans what you believe they are doing well and what opportunities for improvements exist. They are eager to hear your feedback.