Amazon Business Prime has come to Valencia College.
Procurement has established a centralized Amazon Business account to simplify purchases of items not available through other sellers and contracts. Through Amazon Business Prime, you now have access to all items available on the standard Amazon.com site, plus additional business-specific items and features such as:
- Free same-day, one-day and two-day shipping — There is no longer a minimum purchase amount to get free shipping. Choose which delivery method works best for you.
- Free consolidated shipping — Great for when you order items in bulk.
- Free predictable weekly delivery with Amazon Day — Choose which delivery day works best for you.
- Free Prime Member-only offers — Discounts only available to Amazon Prime members.
In addition to Amazon Business Prime, the Procurement Department has also rolled out the following features:
- Pay By Invoice: For purchases over $1,000, we now have available “Pay by Invoice.” Pay by Invoice allows you to pay for your Amazon purchases via a purchase order.
- Amazon Smile: Support the Valencia College Foundation by linking your Amazon Business Account to the Valencia Foundation Amazon Smile account. The Amazon Smile Foundation will donate .5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the Valencia College Foundation. To link your Amazon business account to to the Valencia College Foundation Amazon Smile account, click here.
For additional information, including FAQs and how to set up an employee with an Amazon Business Prime account, click here. You may also contact Procurement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It was brought to the Procurement team’s attention that cardholders were experiencing declined Purchasing Card (P-card) payments to specific vendors for using an invalid billing address. After working with J.P. Morgan and the vendors, it was determined that the current P.O. Box 3028, Orlando, FL 32802 billing address was the cause of this issue.
Effective immediately, the billing address for all P-card holders is 1800 S. Kirkman Rd, Orlando, FL 32811. If you have accounts that are set to automatically charge your P-card, please update the billing address. If not, you may experience declined payments.
Please note that your “ship to” address will remain as the campus location where you are located, unless you’re located in the District Office. Please ship all District Office packages to West Campus, 1800 S. Kirkman Rd., Orlando, FL 32811.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Kellie Robertson, coordinator, procurement/p-card, at email@example.com or 407-299-5000, extension 3033.