By Nichole Jackson, Assistant Director, Learning Assessment
Qualtrics is the online survey software used across the College for assessments, satisfaction surveys, research projects and many other uses. Qualtrics has redesigned its online interface and is referring to this upgraded version as the “Qualtrics Insight Platform.” When you log in to your Qualtrics account, you may already see the changes. Click the dropdown menu in the top right corner to see your options. For videos that explain the more than 20 new features of the platform, click here.
On Wednesday, July 6, 2016, Qualtrics will discontinue the “Research Suite” platform that we used previously and permanently transition to the redesigned “Qualtrics Insight Platform.” Until July 6, we are in a preview period during which you have access to the new look and features and also have the option to switch back and forth between the new “Insight Platform” and the old “Research Suite.”
We want to assure you that you have access to all of your existing reports and data during and after the transition, and all active surveys will not be affected. Please note that if you begin to edit or create in the new platform, you should then stay in the new platform.
Within the new platform, there are some term changes that include the following:
- Surveys will be referred to as Projects
- Closing a survey will be Pause response collection
- Collaborate will be Share
- Advanced Options will be Tools
- Panels will be referred to as Contact Lists
Need help? If you’re already accustomed to Qualtrics, watch the 45-minute “What’s New? Webinar,” which is available online every Thursday at 11 a.m. from now until Thursday, June 2, 2016. Click here to register for the webinar.
If you’re not familiar with Qualtrics, support is always available to help you every step of the way.
- Visit the support page for everything you need to get acclimated.
- Click on Help and Feedback at the top right when you are logged into your account.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Don’t hesitate to reach out to Qualtrics directly at 800-340-9194.
Not a Qualtrics user yet? Click here for instructions to create an account.
If you have any further questions that Qualtrics can not answer, please email email@example.com.