Tuesday, February 2, 2021
Staff members, here’s an opportunity to connect with colleagues and celebrate the great achievements happening at Valencia College. The Employee Development team is seeking three staff committee members for our Education and Professional Development Leave program, as well as two staff alternate committee members for our Innovation of the Year award program.
Committee members will be asked to:
- Review applications
- Attend selection committee meetings listed below:
- Innovation of the Year – Monday, February 15, 2021, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Education and Professional Development Leave
- Meeting 1: Orientation – Friday, March 19, 2021, 9 – 10 a.m.
- Meeting 2: Review applications – Friday, April 2, 2021, 9 – 11 a.m.
- Meeting 3: Final Recommendations – Friday, April 9, 2021, 9 – 11 a.m.
If you are interested in serving, please complete a short survey with your information. Committee members will be selected based on campus and on a first-come, first-served basis. Alternates will be called upon should another committee member be unable to attend. All meetings will take place via Zoom.
If you have any questions, please contact to Jaclyn Taylor, coordinator, employee development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 407-299-5000, extension 5567.