This month’s edition of Student Health 101 is available online. Topics include:
- Eat Well on the Go – Can you actually eat well while on the run? Get great tips for tasty nutrition.
- Budgeting for the Year Ahead – Tips for budgeting, saving, and spending to make your money last.
- Room to Study – Creating space to concentrate and study more effectively…no matter where you’re living.
- Preventing Violence in Your Community – Learn how students come together to prevent violence – and what you can do to get involved.
- Who Inspires You? – Find (or be) a dream mentor.
- UCookbook: Fruit and Veggie Smoothies.
- FitnessU: Benefits of Yoga.
Check it out and encourage your students to do so as well – they can access Student Health 101 through Atlas, under the Student tab, within the Wellness channel.