Tuesday, January 12, 2021
You can help support Valencia College’s School of Arts and Entertainment through a donation to the Valencia College Foundation Fund for the Arts.
The Valencia College School of Arts and Entertainment has been recognized for creating and delivering educational programs that lead to the creation of professional quality student art, entertainment and cultural programming that cross the full spectrum of fine, visual and performing arts. This includes world class programs in art, film, dance, music and theater.
Your gift to the Fund for the Arts ensures this tradition of high-quality arts education and programming continues to be a hallmark of the Valencia College student experience. A donation makes the following possible:
- Student-written, directed and performed film and theatrical productions;
- Traditional and experimental student-choreographed dance performances;
- Funding to mount and hang student and faculty art exhibits and shows of art in glass, ceramics, painting and sculpture at the College and in the community;
- Funding to purchase costumes, sound and lighting equipment, props, musical instruments, and film production and editing equipment;
- Art, dance, film, musical and theatrical productions that entertain, uplift and emotionally move their audiences; and
- Funding to bring prominent directors, choreographers, conductors, dancers, film critics, writers, actors, artists, dancers and musicians to campus for residencies, master classes, collaborative performances and cultural partnerships.
Donate today to help expand the scope, range and quality of student educational programs that enrich cultural life in Central Florida, as well as produce programming that touches the soul, excites the imagination and opens us up to the possibilities of creativity, self-expression, and the full range of human emotion.