Thank You for Your Survey Responses!

Thursday, July 1, 2021 

A Message from Melissa Pedone and Stanton Reed, Interim Presidents, Osceola, Lake Nona and Poinciana Campuses

Thank you to those of you who responded to our Campus Concentrate survey. We appreciate your feedback! Of the respondents, 18% said they would like to see Campus Concentrate published once a month, and of the remaining 82%, half would like to see Campus Concentrate bi-weekly, and the other half, once a week.

Additionally, those who responded gave some great feedback about the types of content they would like to see in Campus Concentrate. In addition to the type of content already provided, some respondents suggested stories about health and wellness opportunities, more feature stories and staff development opportunities. These results will be helpful in planning content for future issues.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Related Posts

    We Want To Hear From You

    Friday, June 4, 2021 A Message from Melissa Pedone and Stanton Reed, Interim Presidents, Osceola, Lake Nona and Poinciana Campuses We know your time is valuable. We also understand that you may have unique questions, concerns and priorities this year. We want your input so that we can determine what content you would like to […]

    Survey Reveals How Employees Feel About Spring Term 

    Tuesday, May 4, 2021  A Message from Carla McKnight, Assistant Vice President, Organizational Development In April 2021, the Organizational Development and Human Resources team launched a spring term survey to collect information related to your experiences, challenges or successes during the spring term. A total of 235 individuals completed the survey, which revealed the following: 87% of respondents […]