Monday, March 8, 2021
A Message from Paul Rooney, Assistant Vice President, Operations
With yesterday’s announcement that the West Campus vaccination site is allowing local college and university employees to be vaccinated, I’m providing this update with additional information regarding eligibility.
Currently, the site is offering the Pfizer vaccine and a limited number of Johnson & Johnson vaccines (up to 500 per day) and is open to:
- Newly added: Local college and university employees regardless of age. This does not include dependents. You will need your Valencia ID or paystub (either on your cell phone or a printed copy) and your driver’s license;
- Newly added: Federal and Institutional Work Study Students. You will need to show your paystub (either on your cell phone or a printed copy) and your driver’s license;
- Long-term care facility residents and staff;
- Persons 65 years of age and older;
- Health care personnel with direct patient contact;
- K-12 school employees;
- Sworn law enforcement officers 50 years of age and older;
- Firefighters 50 years of age and older; and
- Individuals deemed extremely vulnerable for COVID-19. An individual in this category must bring the COVID-19 Determination of Extreme Vulnerability form, which must be completed and signed by the physician who determined the individual to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19.
Vaccines are being distributed from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. or as long as supplies are available each day, and appointments are not available. Individuals are served on a first-come, first-served, walk-up basis. When coming to the West Campus for the vaccine, please remember to use the North entrance (the entrance nearest Wawa).
If you have any questions or concerns related to this event, please contact your West Campus Security team at 407-299-5000, extension 1000, or reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-689-7077.