During the 2013 – 2014 academic year, 383 faculty members earned 424 certifications within one or more of the faculty development programs, including Associate Faculty, Digital Professor, LifeMap, Study Abroad Program Leader and Seneff Honors.
From all of us in Faculty and Instructional Development, to all of you, congratulations on achieving this important milestone!
To view a list of recipients, select the buttons below.
To learn more about faculty development programs and courses, view the Faculty Development Catalog. For assistance, contact any member of the faculty and instructional development team on your campus, located in the Centers for Teaching/Learning Innovation:
- East Campus: Building 4, Room 133 (Extension 2425)
- Lake Nona Campus: Building 1, Room 344 (Extension 4812)
- Osceola Campus: Building 4, Room 124 (Extension 4812)
- West Campus: Building 6, Room 326A (Extension 1792)
- Winter Park Campus: Room 130 (Extension 6919)
Or, visit the faculty development Web page.