It’s time to request your new faculty/staff parking permit.
All vehicles operated by employees in connection with attendance or employment at Valencia College must display a current parking permit. And yes, you can get a ticket if you do not have an updated permit.
Like previous years, you will have a choice between a hang tag or a sticker, and you may register more than one vehicle provided that current registration information is supplied for each vehicle.
To request your permit:
– Visit Atlas
– Click on the Employees tab
– In the My Human Resources channel, select Update Your Information.
– Click Parking Permit Application
– Select Request a Permit
– Complete and print the application and then take it, along with vehicle registration and photo ID to one of the following security locations:
- District Office – Security Desk
- East Campus – Building 5, Room 220
- Lake Nona Campus – Room 155
- Osceola Campus – Building 2, Room 109
- School of Public Safety – Security Desk
- West Campus – Building SSB, Room 170
- Winter Park Campus – Security Desk
Please note that student permits do not expire until Sunday, December 31, 2017.
The deadline to request your new faculty/staff permit is Friday, July 21, 2017. New permits are valid through Sunday, June 30, 2019.