Your New Employee Assistance Program Offers Counseling, ID Fraud Resolution and Legal/Financial Services at No CostShare
Effective Friday, January 1, 2016, our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), provided through UnitedHealthcare’s OptumHealth, kick started the new year with services that assist full-time Valencia employees 24 hours a day, seven days a week. EAP offers support for work/life balance needs through counseling, legal and financial services, all at no cost. As an enhanced service, ID theft/fraud resolution was added this year to further support Valencia employees.
You can access EAP by calling 866-248-4094 (also located on the back of your UnitedHealthcare medical ID card) or visiting www.liveandworkwell.com. If you would like to sign in anonymously, find the access code by visiting Atlas. On the Employees tab, under My Human Resources, click on BenefitFocus Portal. Then, hover over Employee Wellness and Support and click on Employee Assistance Program. The code to log in anonymously at www.liveandworkwell.com is on this page.
You may also log in by signing in to the myuhc.com portal.
EAP services available to full-time Valencia employees include:
- Unlimited telephonic solution-focused consultation, support and educational resources from Employee Assistance Specialists
- Personalized referrals to network clinicians with EAP specialization for six face-to-face visits
- Referrals to community resources
- Online self-help tools and education through liveandworkwell.com
Legal & Mediation
- Access to thousands of attorneys and professional mediators in the U.S.
- Free 30-minute telephonic or face-to-face consultation with an attorney or qualified mediator per separate issue, per year
- 25 percent discounted rates on continued legal representation or professional mediation
- Legal help is available for a variety of issues, including: separation and divorce, living wills, criminal matters and document preparation
- Mediation help is available for a variety of issues, including: child custody, child support debt division, inheritance disputes and property division
- Telephone-based financial information from credentialed financial professionals including licensed CPAs and certified financial planners
- Receive up to 60-minutes of telephonic consultation per separate issue, per year
- Referrals to debt counseling and consolidation services
- Consultation is available on issues such as: financial planning, investments, credit and collections, taxes, home buying and school funding
ID Theft/Fraud Resolution Program (new)
- Free 60-minute consultation with a highly trained fraud resolution specialist
- Assistance from a trained specialist in expediting fraud claims and restoring identity and good credit
- A free ID theft emergency response kit
Click here for an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) flyer.
If you have questions about EAP or any other Valencia benefits, please contact the Benefits team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at extension 8266.