It’s time to request your new faculty/staff parking permit, as your current permit expires on Sunday, June 30, 2019.
All vehicles operated by employees in connection with attendance or employment at Valencia College must display a current parking permit. And yes, you can get a ticket if you do not have an updated permit. Like in previous years, you will have a choice between a hang tag or a sticker, and you may register more than one vehicle provided that current registration information is supplied for each vehicle.
To request your permit:
– Visit Atlas
– Click on the Employees tab
– In the My Human Resources channel, select Update Your Information.
– Click Parking Permit Application
– Select Request a Permit
– Click Continue
– Select Faculty as the Type of Permit
– Complete and print the application and then take it, along with vehicle registration and photo ID to one of the following security locations:
- District Office – Security Desk
- East Campus – Building 5, Room 220
- Lake Nona Campus – Room 155
- Osceola Campus – Building 2, Room 109
- Poinciana Campus – Building 1, Room 103
- School of Public Safety – Security Desk
- West Campus – Building SSB, Room 170
- Winter Park Campus – Security Desk
New permits are valid through Wednesday, June 30, 2021. Please note that current student permits do not expire until Saturday, August 31, 2019.
For questions, contact your campus security office.