A message from Jennifer Robertson, Director, Study Abroad and Global Experiences
We had a busy summer with our faculty-led study abroad programs to India, Germany/France, Brazil, China, France/Belgium and France.
We are now preparing to implement our 2015 programs to Belgium, Brazil, China, England, France, Germany, Greece, Guyana, Ireland, Italy, Panama and Poland. Please help us promote study abroad to all Valencia students.
The following is a list of some important dates and deadlines for SAGE-related activities:
- Fall Term: Study Abroad Program Leader Certification courses offered for 2016 programs
- September 8 – 10, 2014: Study abroad fairs
- September 12, 2014: SAGE committees begin meetings for the year
- September 25 – 26, 2014: Florida Consortium for International Education Conference at West Campus
- October 1, 2014:
– Deadline for faculty exchange proposals for spring and summer 2015
– Deadline to submit request form for international travel for 2016 study abroad
– Deadline to submit proposals to host events for International Education Week 2014
- October 15, 2014: Deadline to submit for SAGE funding to attend an international education conference in the spring term
- November 17 – 21, 2014: International Education Week
If you have any questions, contact me at email@example.com or extension 3404.
Have a great fall term!