Tuesday, January 11, 2022
A Message from Jessica Johnson, UnitedHealthcare Nurse Liaison
I’m excited to announce a new, healthy living tool for employees with Valencia College’s UnitedHealthcare benefits designed to help you improve your health — Rally. This digital, personalized health experience available on myuhc.com puts you in charge of managing your health with recommendations and missions to help you create healthy habits, while earning rewards along the way. You’ll get real-time feedback and ongoing encouragement to help you live your healthiest life.
And, if you register for Rally and complete its health survey by Friday, February 18, 2022, you’ll be entered into a Valencia College drawing for one of four $25 Amazon gift cards.* This 15-minute survey with questions on topics such as your exercise, nutrition, sleep and mood is designed to help you better understand your overall health before setting simple, everyday goals.
Rally makes it easy to make small changes, step by step. You’ll get a custom-created program designed to help you live healthier.
- See your Rally age: Start by taking a health survey to see your Rally age — a measure of your overall health.
- Accept your missions: Based on your Rally age, you’ll get a list of easy, fun custom-picked missions to try, all designed to help you eat better, lift your fitness level and even improve your mood. For example, there are missions for tracking your sugar intake, bringing your lunch to work, tracking your spending, limiting processed foods, making time to unwind, spending more time outside and working up a sweat, as well as many more you may select to customize your experience.
- Get personalized recommendations: Rally provides personalized recommendations, including well-being programs and everyday activities to help you build healthy habits for the long term.
- Connect with a coach: Talk on the phone and work together to create a personalized healthy-living plan that works with your lifestyle.
- Earn sweet rewards: By taking healthy actions and achieving your goals, you’ll earn Rally coins, which can be used to enter to win prizes such as a Starbucks gift card, Amazon Fire TV Stick and iRobot Roomba.
Ready to get started and experience the rewards of healthy living? Visit myuhc.com and select “See if you have Rally.” Then sign in with your UnitedHealthcare username and password. You will be directed to create a separate Rally username and password as well.
After you create your online Rally account, you may also take advantage of the Rally mobile experience by downloading the Rally app from the Apple Store or Google Play. Tap “Register for an account” and enter the mobile registration code BEWELL. Have your UHC card ready as you’ll also need your member ID and group number.
To view Rally FAQs, click here. Read The Juice and The Grove in the following weeks for additional Rally details.
For questions, contact me at email@example.com or 407-866-8134.
* Gift cards provided to employees of the College are considered cash equivalent items, and therefore, are taxable and will be added to W-2 earnings.