With the opening of the Downtown Campus only months away, you have a unique opportunity to serve as part of the inaugural faculty of our new and innovative 21st century campus. Those who serve the Downtown Campus will not only experience teaching and learning in an exciting urban environment, but they’ll also have the opportunity to play a hands-on role in expanding access to and creating impact for Downtown Orlando residents, including those who call Parramore home.
Currently, there are multiple teaching opportunities available to serve the Downtown Campus. Click the links below for more information about the respective positions:
- Part-time Faculty, New Student Experience (Candidates will be considered for the West and Downtown Campuses)
- Part-time Faculty, Math (Candidates will be considered for the West and Downtown Campuses)
- Part-time Faculty, Humanities (Candidates will be considered for the West and Downtown Campuses)
- Part-time Faculty, Chemistry (Candidates will be considered for the Lake Nona, Osceola, West and Downtown Campuses)
- Part-time Faculty, Biology (Candidates will be considered for the Winter Park, Osceola, West and Downtown Campuses)
- Professor, Art (Candidates will be considered for the West and Downtown Campuses)
Both internal and external candidates are welcome to apply to all of these positions. External candidates can apply by clicking the Apply Now button that appears on the upper-left-hand corner of each of the pages linked above. You’re encouraged to support the launch of this new campus by referring qualified candidates to join our mission.
If you’re interested in applying to any of these roles, internal candidates can apply by following these directions:
- Log in to Atlas.
- Click on the Employees tab.
- Click on the Access Valencia EDGE graphic in the My Development channel. A new window will open.
- Access the My Career channel, which will be in the first line of buttons.
- In the Apply section at the bottom of the page, click on Search.
- Click on Explore Open Jobs.
- Enter the appropriate keyword (example: biology) and click Search.
- Click on the position of your choice for more information or Apply Now to submit your application.
If you have questions about applying, contact Organizational Development and Human Resources at HR4U@valenciacollege.edu, or call the HR4U helpline at 407-299-5000, extension HR4U (4748).
We also encourage you to stayed tuned to The Juice and The Grove for more information about future Downtown Campus roles, including staff positions, that will be posted in the weeks and months to come.