In an effort to enhance the Valencia P-Card program and experience, Procurement requests your involvement in creating and participating in a “P-Card User Group”.
The P-Card program belongs to the users. By creating a P-Card User Group, Procurement will have the opportunity to interact with participants on a regular basis and make program improvements based on group feedback. The goal is to improve the P-Card user experience, while adhering to laws, policies and procedures. The established work group will meet on an agreed upon basis to discuss all P-Card topics, such as:
- Training—Payment Net, Account Codes, Reports, Responsibilities, MCC Codes, etc.
- Procedures and Guidelines—an opportunity for users to provide feedback and suggestions for edits to the P-Card Manual
- Best practices
- P-Card Forms
- Banner queries –as they relate to the P-Card
- Actual examples and situations as presented by the users
- Other topics as requested
“I envision these group sessions to be very participatory in nature. Everyone will be encouraged to share ideas and best practices,” said Ed Ames, Procurement Director.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the P-Card User Group, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, department, campus location, and user status (for example, card holder, potential cardholder, approver, budget manager, etc.).
Check your e-mail and read “The Juice” for further information on the formation and progress of the P-Card User Group.
-The Procurement Team