Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Our Roadmap for Reopening Phase 4 operations begin in just a few days, on Sunday, August 1, 2021. As we’ve shared throughout our previous reopening phases, minimizing health risks to the Valencia College community continues to be the College’s top priority (New guidance shows that extensive cleaning and sanitizing is not necessary to address coronavirus).
As we reopen our campuses, the following cleaning and sanitization protocols are in place:
- All spaces will be cleaned and sanitized daily in accordance with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines.
- Restrooms and high-touch surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized each day.
- Hand sanitizer is available in each classroom and laboratory, as well as in common spaces, adjacent to office spaces and all high-traffic areas.
Hand washing and using sanitizer is encouraged. If you need additional sanitizer for your area, contact the custodial services supervisor for your region:
- East Region – Raul Martinez Adrover, firstname.lastname@example.org, 407-299-5000, extension 2208
- Osceola Region – Amy Matson, email@example.com, 407-299-5000, extension 4698
- West Region – Norberto Rodriguez, firstname.lastname@example.org, 4047-299-5000, extension 1237
If your department was authorized to purchase cleaning supplies prior to the pandemic, you may continue to buy these supplies through your normal process. If your department was not authorized to purchase cleaning products prior the pandemic, please contact your region’s custodial services supervisor listed above for assistance finding the best solution that is effective and safe.