Please update your personal information in Atlas to ensure that incoming calls to the main number can be routed appropriately and that external and campus mail is delivered efficiently.
To check to ensure your information is correct, log into Atlas and choose the Employees tab. Under My Human Resources, choose Update Your Information.
Using the dropdown menu, under Addresses and Phones choose “View” or “Update” to see the existing information.
Please update both Employee Campus/Mail location and phones and the HR/Payroll/VE address, which is your personal mailing address.
Beside each address appears Current. Choose this link to view your full address. Ensure that your campus location, mail code and office number are entered where appropriate in each field.
Campus Address Instructions – Employee Campus/Mail Location
- Use Street Address Line 1 for your campus (e.g. School of Public Safety, Downtown Center, East Campus, Lake Nona Campus, Osceola Campus, West Campus, Winter Park Campus)
- Use Street Address Line 2 for your interoffice mail code. (e.g. 4-12)
- Use Street Address Line 3 for your building and room number (E.G. SSB-234)
- Enter your area code first, tab then enter your seven-digit phone number in the second phone number field below (i.e. 407 5551212). Use only numbers. Use the third field Extension only when necessary.
- Employees must choose Campus for the office phone number type.
Once each address is correct, select Submit. Your updated corrections should appear once you’ve submitted your changes.
Thanks for your cooperation in ensuring that your information is up to date.