Valencia is seeking applicants for three dean positions: two deans of mathematics and a dean of the School of Hospitality.
Dean of Mathematics – East Campus and Osceola Campus
Valencia is seeking two deans of mathematics, one for the Osceola Campus and one for the East Campus to join our dedicated team of educational leaders. The dean of mathematics is a front-line learning leader of the College and a member of the president’s executive staff, responsible for promoting academic, administrative and fiscal leadership in accordance with Valencia’s strategic plan.
Dean of the School of Hospitality/Culinary – Downtown Campus
In this position you will have the opportunity to help us expand access, cultivate innovation and create impact in one of the most innovative educational partnerships and the first, urban higher education experience in Central Florida. If you are passionate about creating an educational ecosystem that builds upon our downtown industry strengths and prepares students with relevant work opportunities, consider applying for this role. You will have a unique opportunity to engage in efforts to increase access to higher education downtown. The dean will lead the academic, fiscal and operational areas of the School of Hospitality and Culinary within Valencia in close partnership with the campus president and with colleagues around the College.
For a list of essential job functions, qualifications, and knowledge, skills and abilities recommended for these positions, or to apply:
- Log in to Atlas.
- Click on the Employees tab.
- Click on the Access Valencia EDGE graphic in the My Development channel. A new window will open.
- Access the My Career channel, which will be in the first line of buttons.
- In the Apply section at the bottom of the page, click on Search.
- Click on Explore Open Jobs.
- Enter the keyword Dean and click Search.
- Click on the Job Ad for more information or Apply Now to submit your application.
Both positions will be open until filled.